Blonde is no doubt everyone’s favorite hair dye. Similarly, it has always been a part of the fashion trend and plays its role in making one’s hair more attractive. In 2017, 42% of people from the UK dyed their hair with blonde hair dye, which became the most dyed UK hair color .
There are many different shades of blonde, but the most famous and demanding is ash blonde hair dye. The other stunning shades of ash blonde include dark ash blonde, light ash blonde, and medium ash blonde. It provides unique blue, grey, and violet hues to hair that transforms the tedious and dull hair into outstanding one. But it’s essential to select the color according to your skin type. Otherwise, the results would not satisfy you. Moreover, the process of applying ash hair dye to the hair is a bit tricky. It requires an accurate mixture of color and managing skills. If one doesn’t know how to use hair dye, he should visit a professional hair salon.
Guide to Buy Ash Blonde Hair Color
- Always select the color which suits your skin tone. Moreover, people having fair skin would find the ash blonde color wonderful on their skin. In comparison, darker skin people should go for warmer shades.
- When investing in hair dyes, avoid buying products that contain ammonia because toxic chemicals like ammonia can provide damage to your hair.
- The hair color which you select should at least contain a longevity of 6 to 7 weeks. Otherwise, your ash blonde hair look would not sustain for long.
- Hydrate your hair before applying an ash blonde hair color. Otherwise, it can lead to dry hair and split ends.
- Buy hair care products like shampoo, conditioner, and other hair serums specially created to use on dyed hair to protect hair color from early fading.
- Try out temporary hair dye first to check whether it suits you or not, then go for permanent dye.
- Avoid applying hair color on the roots because the chemical can lead one to hair fall and other hair issues.
- Choose the color which gives you new, vibrant, and fresh bouncy hair so that you can continue slaying with your perfect ash blonde hair.
Following are the best ash blonde hair dye that would give you 100% satisfying fabulous hair in no time.
8 best Ash Blonde Hair Dyes
Garnier is one of the most trustworthy hair care manufacturing brands worldwide. Similarly, this product is best in all aspects. It contains natural ingredients like olive and avocado oil for extra nourished hair. Moreover, the rich formula transforms your hair into wonderful light ash blonde hair dye which lasts longer. Thus, it gives natural shine and life to the dull and boring hair right after the first try.
L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Fade-Defying + Shine Permanent Hair Color, 7A Dark Ash Blonde, Pack of 1, Hair Dye
Loreal dark ash blonde hair dye is ideal for beautifully escaping your grey hair. It is formulated with non-toxic ingredients that are safe for the hair’s health and easily applicable.
Furthermore, the permanent ash blonde hair dye loreal color can last for an extra-long time and continue providing you the flawless ash blonde hair for long.
Why worry about grey hair when you can transform it with this beautiful Clairol medium ash blonde color. Additionally, the dye has antioxidant ingredients and tri-plex formula that helps in maintaining the hair and scalp’s health. Moreover, you can hide your grey hair for a long time with this ultimate hair dye.
Naturtint Permanent Hair Color 10A Light Ash Blonde (Pack of 1), Ammonia Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free, up to 100% Gray Coverage, Long Lasting Results
The light ash blonde hair color from Naturtint is a 100% vegan and nontoxic product. Similarly, it is enriched with essential oils and natural ingredients. It can provide a glamourous look with silky and shiny hair and make your hair manageable.
Thus, the product can quickly offer you stand-out hair for a maximum of 9 weeks.
Dark ash blonde hair color is commonly available in the market, but the product contains harmful ingredients. In comparison, tints of nature hair dye are created with organic ingredients and free from parabens, resorcinol, and ammonia. At the same time, the natural ingredients help maintain the best hair health and provide ideal color services.
Revlon is another well-known name in the field of skincare and beauty. Likewise, this unique product is praiseworthy because of the outstanding features. It is contented with safe and harmless ingredients that give nourishment to hair and make hair silky. The rich formula ash blonde hair dye Revlon is ammonia-free, makes your hair healthier and more robust. Moreover, it provides long-lasting medium ash blonde hair guaranteed.
One of the safest products, Herbatint light ash blonde hair dye, is free from toxic chemicals like ammonia, parabens, etc. Moreover, it’s a herbal product that contains natural beneficial ingredients for hair. Hence, the permanent hair color can provide gloss to your hair and escape the greys for a long time.
Get the sleek dark ash blonde hair look with Clairol natural product. It is a safe and natural product that transforms the hair into a silky, smooth blonde look.
Moreover, the dye can easily last up to 28 washes. Therefore, the addition of aloe vera and coconut making the product worthful.
Lastly, when life gets dull, then it’s time to change the hair color. The above 8 best ash blonde hair dyes are ideally perfect for providing a sleek, fresh look. Moreover, they are enriched with natural and organic ingredients that are beneficial for hair health.