Firstly, all of you know that aging is an inevitable continuous natural process that evokes sure physical signs. Also, along with the aging God has bestowed the human’s mind with a great deal of intellect. Furthermore, by using these intellects we have invented an aesthetically pleasing technique named Fibroblast Treatment. So let us go through the article to get the most relevant of it.
What is Fibroblast Treatment or Plasma Fibroblast Therapy?
Basically, fibroblast Treatment is a Conservative Medico-Cosmetic treatment technology that utilizes plasma fibroblast cells specializing in synthesizing human collagen and Protein Fibrin. Also, this collagen and fibrin are remarkable in skin tightening, tissue convalescence, and wound healing, which induces skin repair and regains its elasticity. (1) (2)
What the Research Evidence says about Fibroblast Treatment Procedure?
Fibroblast Treatment is an expensive but non-invasive aesthetic dermal procedure that gained increased attention day by day in the modern world.
Additionally, it claims to tighten and rejuvenates the skin by retrieving its elasticity and kick off the aging lines, pigmentation, and wrinkles. Hence, your skin looks younger, glowing, and smarter.
Research studies also concluded that Fibroblast Treatment can minimize the aging process’s effects but cannot permanently block or stop it. (2)
What are the Advantages?
Skin is the largest organ of the body, and so the Fibroblast Treatment blows a new life into it. (3)
- Firstly, you will get wrinkle-free glowing skin.
- Secondly, you can feel the charm of young fresh skin.
- Thirdly, it will retrieve your skin’s softness and elasticity.
- Additionally, your dream of spotless neutral skin may come true just because of this process
What are the Disadvantages?
Medicines have some benefits and side effects. Likewise, Fibroblast Treatment also bears certain advantages and disadvantages.
- It takes time for the results to appear. Whereas in most cases, desired results appear after three weeks.
- The results are not similar for all the candidates. Some candidates may get enough results after being treated only once. Whereas, others may need 2-3 procedures to get the desired results.
- Swelling and Redness are two of the common signs of inflammation among all the candidates after the procedure.
- Mild hypo-pigmentation
- Mild hyper-pigmentation
- Epidermal(superficial layer of skin) peeling, Skin crusting, and flaking (4)
It consists of a pen-like device and an electrical current producing source. Moreover, Fibroblast pen releases high-frequency current impulses to a confined area of skin that create microscopic holes or minor injuries in the epidermal layer of skin.
These micro-damage breakdowns of tissue proteins then re-unite to induce tissue regeneration. On the other hand, current modulated fibroblast cell activity promotes tissue alignment by cellular contraction and tightening. Fibroblast Treatment or Plasma Fibroblast Therapy is also known as “Plasma Skin Resurfacing.” (5) (9)
What are the Indications?
Fibroblast Treatment is a Conservative (non-surgical) Medico- Cosmetic, therapeutic option for various dermatological complaints.
- Cracked Skin Crease
- Loose, Fragile Skin
- Dermal Aging
- Acne Scars
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Photoaging Spots or Solar Lentigines
- Post-inflammatory Pigmentation
What are the Contraindications?
Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before going through any such type of procedure. Moreover, the absolute contraindications are;
- Metallic implants
- Cardio-vascular disorders including hypertension or hypotension
- Acute hemorrhage or hematoma
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding mother
- Malignancy and or chemotherapy followed in the past three years.
- auto-immune disorders
- A suspected case of hypertrophic skin scarring or keloid formation
Is Fibroblast Treatment Better Than Botox Treatment For Anti-Aging?
Fibroblast Treatment is the better option if you want long-lasting effects because Plasma Fibroblast Therapy produces aesthetic effects that remain consistent; for more than three years compared to the aesthetics produced by the Botox treatment may persist for only a few months ago. Besides, most of the candidates require only one cycle of the procedure. On the other hand, a candidate may need several injections of Botox even in one treatment procedure.
Moreover, it is more reliable and precise and does not cause loss of facial expressions. (5)
Does Fibroblast Treatment Stop The Natural Aging Process?
Generally, it is impossible to think that Fibroblast Treatment can stop or reverse the natural aging process’s dermatological signs. However, the natural process of skin aging causes irreversible wear and tear of skin that can not be stopped or pushed back by artificial aesthetic procedures. (6)
Does Fibroblast Treatment Remove Eye Bags?
Does Fibroblast Treatment Leave Scars?
Most candidates remain scar-free after the procedure, but some candidates with sensitive skin types may get scarring due to pointing Plasma Fibroblast Pen. However, this may go away within 3-6 weeks when you start experiencing more immediate aesthetic effects. (9)
How Safe Is Fibroblast Treatment?
Do not worry and enjoy the aesthetically pleasing effects of Fibroblast Treatment, and you are here to undergo the Safe and Effective Treatment that is:
- Conservative( Non-surgical)
- Instant results
- Early healing
- Aesthetically pleasing
Therefore, there is a natural decline in the production of collagen fibers and fibrin protein in the human body after 25, and this decline is speedup after menopause (around age 50). Natural aging could not be stopped or reversed, but thanks to procedures to produce aesthetically pleasing dermatological effects that can mask some of the aging signs for a considerable period.
Lastly, let us share your views if you are bothered by the skin-related signs of aging or if you have ever undergone Fibroblast Treatment. So, Do not forget to scroll down to the comments section.
Research papers and related links
- Patel, S., Shamdas, M., & Cobb, C. (2020). Plasma fibroblast skin tightening treatment resulting in bilateral chemical eye injury secondary to EMLA cream: a case report. BMC ophthalmology, 20(1), 342.
- Plasma Fibroblast Therapy: Procedure, Benefits, and.
- Plasma Fibroblast, instant skin tightening — Aesthetics
- Auburger, G., Klinkenberg, M., Drost, J. et al. Primary Skin Fibroblasts as a Model of Parkinson’s Disease. Mol Neurobiol 46, 20–27 (2012).
- Fibroblast Treatment- Alternative To Botox Treatment
- de Araujo R, Lobo M, Trindade K, Silva D.F, Pereira N. Fibroblast Growth Factor: A controlling mechanism of skin aging. 2019, Vol.32(5).
- Non-Surgical Eye Bag treatment.
- Fisher, G. J., Varani, J., & Voorhees, J. J. (2008). Looking older: fibroblast collapse and therapeutic implications. Archives of dermatology, 144(5), 666–672.
- Cite this article Patel, S., Shamdas, M. & Cobb, C. Plasma fibroblast skin tightening treatment resulting in bilateral chemical eye injury secondary to EMLA cream: a case report. BMC Ophthalmol 20, 342 (2020).